Location: Fairplay, CO
The Judge Group is looking for a Nurse Practitioner in Jefferson County, CO!
Pay: Highly competitive rates
Hours: Flexible, can work around your schedule
• Complete a full history and physical assessment for patients in the comfort of their own home during a single visit.
• Must submit full documentation at the completion of the assessment.
• Conduct comprehensive, accurate and thorough assessment of the assigned member population, including timely completion of all required assessment documentation (paper or electronic).
• Ensure that all pertinent and active medical conditions are documented to meet CMS, PHC and client requirements.
• Make recommendations to members that will improve their knowledge of their chronic condition(s), such as information concerning recommended testing.
• Nurse Practitioner will educate assigned members about recommended services and refer members back to their Primary Care Provider.
• Nurse Practitioner will recognize emergent or urgent situations requiring escalation and take appropriate action as specified in PHC policies.
• ANCC or AANP Board Certified
• Current CPR certification
• Minimum 1 year clinical experience as a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner.
• Proven ability to independently perform comprehensive adult/geriatric physical exam
If you or someone you know is interested, please email Emily Boyd at email@example.com or call 484-434-2966 as soon as possible!