Location: Philadelphia, PA
Description: Judge Healthcare is seeking a Cytotechnologist to join a dedicated team at a large community hospital in Philadelphia! Please see below for qualifications and responsibilities.
This is a great direct-hire opportunity with a growing laboratory offering competitive compensation, benefits, and paid time off!
Shift: Day shift - 8am to 4:30pm
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Prepares, stains, mounts, and studies cells of the human body to detect evidence of cancer, abnormalities, and other pathological conditions, following established standards and guidelines.
- Prepares and examines microscopic slides from specimens of blood, scrapings, or other bodily exudates.
- Fixes and stains the slides to preserve specimen and enhance visibility of cells under the microscope.
- Works closely with the pathologist to report abnormalities.
Any and all interested candidates should email Holly (email@example.com) an up to date resume for immediate consideration or apply directly to this post!
- Bachelor degree in Cytology preferred
- ASCP certification in Cytology required
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com