Location: Hazelwood, MO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Simulator Flight Instructor
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- The job requires appropriate regulatory and/or customer certification and/or licensing with appropriate endorsements, compliant with local country aviation regulatory requirements.
- Performs and leads simulator and ground school instruction for various types of simulator training on company platforms.
- Designs and develops aircrew training material to meet company, customer and regulatory requirements.
- Develops aircrew competence evaluation criteria.
- Develops and maintains training plans to ensure company, customer and regulatory requirements for skill, knowledge, training and authorizations are maintained to operate on multiple product platforms.
- Conducts training for customer pilots and ground based simulator flight instructors Mentors trainees as necessary.
- Assesses trainee progress performance by completing all required reports and records to allow third-party evaluation and audit.
- Experience in Flight Instruction Techniques
- Flight Simulation Experience
- Preferred Military Pilot Experience (Air force or Navy)
- Bachelor's Degree Required
For more details call/email me at email@example.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com