Posted in Other 4 days ago.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Manager, Technology IV
100% Remote (PST hours)
Information Technology Project Manager with Commercial Lending experience.
Manages large and/or multiple projects with significant impact on business processes and technology used firm wide.
Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans with substantial latitude.
Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems and has extensive contact with internal clients and the business.
Manages complex projects from proposal and requirements definition to project planning and implementation, using broad and extensive input from industry and/or business unit subject matter experts.
• Conducts preliminary investigation for all project requests by reviewing requirements and specifications and testing and by reviewing support and training plans to ensure they are aligned with organizational priorities, business plans and objectives.
• Provides a proactive interface between project stakeholders and senior management team to ensure complete and accurate definitions of business requirements and delivery of business applications.
• Identifies, defines and documents complex business and technical requirements, processes and deliverables.
• Develops, prepares, presents and maintains project plans, including staffing requirements, cost estimates, detailed budgets and work breakdown structures and schedules.
• Performs project risk assessments, including identifying key risk factors, providing effective mitigation strategies and assigning contingency action plans to both schedules and budgets
• Manages projects and teams, including applying established methodologies, using change control templates and processes; managing time and recording activities using defined scheduling tools; monitoring budgets; coordinating resource acquisition and utilization; serving as a liaison with internal customers and external suppliers; and communicating regularly with project stakeholders.
• Delivers systems on appropriate platforms in compliance with established technology standards, including monitoring testing, executing quality assurance checks and ensuring information technology acceptance criteria is met prior to implementation.
• Information Technology Project Manager with Commercial Lending experience (9-12 Years)
• Minimum of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS or applicable degree and seven years of experience including: project management, enterprise implementation, leadership experience, strategic planning, business acumen, applications development, and change management or combination of education, training and experience.
• PMP or equivalent certification highly preferred.
• Knowledge of the following: o Application development and project life cycle methodologies and standards. o Project selection and approvals; budgeting and business case preparation and analysis; and project initiation and planning, including work breakdown structures and forecasting. o Concepts of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering. o Information technology support and technical documentation. o Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations. o Business planning and analysis. o Project budget interfaces with other accounting systems.
On Assignment, Inc./Oxford Global Resources
Geo Reentry Services
Geo Reentry Services