Location: South Charleston, WV
A client of ours in Charleston, WV is seeking a Radiology Technologist for their clinic.
Specific Duties & Qualifications:
Shift Start/End Time:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Must meet all other applicable requirements by law, including but not limited to all state requirements and, therefore, must be licensed and accredited by ARRT, and State, if applicable.
- 2 years of clinical experience in a related field is preferred.
Knowledge of PACS, Computed/Digital Radiography, documentation in an Electronic Medical Records (EMR) System, and basic computer programs.
- Ability to accurately perform required x-rays as ordered by the Medical Provider/s.
- Knowledge of quality assurance processes, radiation safety measures, common safety hazards, and precautions to establish a safe work environment.
- Knowledge of applicable radiology state rules and regulations.
Ability to perform venipuncture and lab specimen collections experience preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
Required to maintain CEU/CME's as applicable for licensure.
- Strong commitment to customer service and excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
8am-8pm (exact shift TBD upon an interview)
Navy Blue Scrubs
All interested and qualified candidates must send an updated resume to CCristini@judge.com for immediate consideration.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com