Description: Our client is currently seeking a Manager, Program Innovation
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Strong project management skills. Must be able to provide structure, be proactive, navigate ambiguity, manage stakeholders, hold others accountable without authority, and create appropriate professional collateral (e.g., decks, white papers, design briefs, RFPs, project plans, etc.)
• Leading a cross functional team and ability to leverage change management best practices to mitigate resistance
• Experience managing a project/product lifecycle is a plus Track record of taking action "getting things done" with minimal guidance
• Excellent communication, active listening, critical thinking, and presentation skills
• Ability to actively communicate with, inspire and motivate all levels of staff
• Ability to work and manage projects independently.
• Ability to work without supervision.
• Latitude for decision making, but must be a team player
• Experience working with teams comprised of a variety of skills (customer development, experience design, software development, marketing, project management, education, technical operations)
• Ability to apply broad expertise or unique knowledge and professional concepts to develop resolutions to critical issues
• Ability to manage multiple complex, high visibility or high impact projects simultaneously Ability to network with key contacts outside own area of expertise and create formal networks with key decision makers.
• Can demonstrate knowledge and application of one or more design competencies e.g. market research, business case creation, competitor landscape, technology assessment, user research, content strategy, information architecture, interaction design, user interface design, visual design, usability testing, etc.
• Proficiency in any one of the following common design tools or platforms (Invision, Figma, Marvel, XD, Studio, Sketch) is a plus Literate with front-end technologies and standards (e.g. HTML 5, CSS 3, WCAG compliance), how these inform your work, and how to effectively communicate with developers and architects in their own language is a plus
• Literate in Python specifically in machine learning tools and libraries is a plus
• Experience in SaaS company a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Business or equivalent
• Six (6) plus years of experience working in market intelligence / strategy and innovation, innovation finance, product development and/or general innovation required.
• One (2) plus years of leadership responsibility
• Strong financial acumen and experience building multiple complex business cases is a plus Experience managing multiple concurrent initiatives and teams' indirect reports
• Prior experience working in Startup/Incubator environment, Product Teams, Digital Agencies (Design Think/Agile), Corporate Innovation, and/or Strategy Consulting preferred
• MBA or master's degree a plus
• Cross functional experience, particularly across multiple business units preferred Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com