Description: Our client is currently seeking a Geospatial Data Engineer
• BSc degree in a geo-science, Image Science, Computer Science, Engineering, or Physics or relevant job experience
• Minimum of 3-year experience with Python development language
• Proven experience working with basic image processing workflows e.g., classification, vegetation indices
• Experience developing HTTP APIs (Open API, REST, and/or GraphQL) which serve up data in an open-source technology, preferably in a cloud environment
• Ability to build and maintain modern cloud architecture, e.g., AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.
• Experience working with PostgreSQL/PostGIS
• Experience working with cloud object storage, e.g., AWS S3, Google Cloud Storage, etc.
• Experience with code versioning and dependency management systems such as GitHub, SVT, and Maven. Git experience is strongly preferred
• Proven success utilizing Docker to build, test, and deploy within a CI/CD Environment, preferably using Kubernetes and Argo CD
For more details kindly reach at LWadhwa@judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com