Description: Our client is currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Java Developer -II
• A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university with a major in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business, or other related technical discipline is required. A Master's Degree is preferred.
• At least 7 years of experience in designing and developing application in Java
• At least 5 years of experience in developing and consuming RESTful APIs.
• Experience in Java/J2EE, REST web services, JPA and unit testing code coverage.
• Extensive experience in Framework such as spring, Hibernate.
• Experience in building back-end application code that interfaces with other systems, services and APIs/RESTful APIs.
• Knowledge in developing shell scripting.
• Knowledge in application server such as JBOSS/Tomcat.
• Experience in build and integration tools such as Maven and Jenkins etc. and source control tools like Git.
• Experience writing business rules and business logic.
• Must have knowledge in building applications with concurrency.
• Must have knowledge of Spring Component and Spring Framework.
• Experience in Child Support programs, Integrated Eligibility and/or Health & Human Services domain.
• Experience working in cloud platforms and services such as Amazon Web Services, DevOps and containerized cloud environments is preferred.
• Experience with code reviews and continuous test-driven development.
• Oracle Certified Professional certification, Java SE 8 Programmer
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com