Location: Southfield, MI
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Remote Field Support Engineer
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Provide remote support to Field Engineers with the integration of new equipment into the network
- Identify and troubleshoot network issues that arise. This may include alarm verification, remote resolution, cell site access assistance, network data trending and documentation
- Monitor and react quickly to issues found with Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and System Alarms on regional switch & data network elements; including LTE, EVDO, CDMA, VoLTE, and EBH networks
- Demonstrated knowledge of the following technologies and/or platforms: Ericsson 4G/5G base station equipment and experience using Ericsson ENM
- Experience in System Performance analysis and tools.
- Troubleshooting experience using technical documentations and vendor support centers
- Experience in Microsoft Office, and knowledge with windows hardware, network configurations and Google Suite.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com