Description: Top Must Haves:
1. Mobile device management (MDM) or enterprise mobility management (EMM) experience
2. Sales engineer or consulting experience (experience interacting with clients)
3. Strong IT background (networking, server, etc) Understanding of fundamental IT concepts
1. Candidates local to Utah is preferred, but open to seeing 100% remote candidates.
2. Option to extend- yes
Role and Responsibilities
The B2B Sales Engineer (SE) will function as a technology expert within the client Mobile Enterprise Business Unit. This role will require extensive knowledge and expertise of the enterprise mobility space across all areas of technology. This will include, but not be limited to, mobile devices, operating systems and Solutions. The SE will be required to position best in class mobile solutions for enterprise customers leveraging Client Mobile's B2B portfolio and solutions from Client Mobile's existing partner ecosystem. The SE will function as a technical expert for all things client as well as all the solutions within the client partner ecosystem. Providing advanced technical pre-sales support for the sales organizations that they support will drive core day to day activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Preparation and delivery of technical training and sales presentations to channel sales and/or direct customers.
• Overall support of existing carrier B2B technical teams.
• Address all technical pre-sales challenges brought to the client Enterprise Sales team from channel sales partners or their enterprise customers.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) and 'Technical Evangelist' for client Mobile's B2B product and solution portfolio
• Provide product line sales support, feature development, and product category intelligence. Test advertised functionality and work to fill any gaps within portfolio. Search out and find new applications that are strategic to client Mobile.
• Act as liaison between customers and clientTechnical Delivery Manager when necessary.
• Assist in the development and management of product launch programs to ensure effective launch of new B2B products.
• Occasional travel - support sales teams efforts in a sales environment.
• Security + certification a plus
• Travel Percentage: 10-20%
• Work and maintain work queue to support Sales Engineering organization with technical escalations or research.
• Conduct regular web-based product sales demo sessions for customers. This will require the deepest level of knowledge of client products and solutions. You will be the front-line of knowledge for features and functionality.
• Comfortable supporting a video support/web chat support queue to support client products and solutions.
Background/Experience to qualify for this position, the following minimal background and skill levels are required:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in an engineering (technical discipline) or computer-related field.
• 2 to 3 years' experience supporting Android or another open mobile OS a plus.
• Excellent communication skills, exceptional presentation skills and the ability to handle large audiences are a must. Candidate must take pride in being the subject matter expert, but they must able to say "I don't have that answer, but I can get it for you" when they truly do not know the answer to a customer or partner's question.
• Background in mobile application development a plus.
• Candidate must be able to appropriately handle internal and external high-profile escalations.
• Ability to function efficiently and effectively in a high paced, high pressure environment.
• A willingness to take charge and address both obvious and obscure tasks as they arise with minimal direction.
please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org