Location: Redmond, WA
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Field Technician III in Redmond, WA
This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Receive assignments and deploy to cell site locations to provide remote hands and eyes for the integration of customers 5G, 4G/LTE on Nokia IXR-e Routers and Ericsson LTE 6630/6648 basband equipment.
- Responsible for pick-up OEM equipment from the customer or company warehouse location and care for, scan and report on equipment disposition.
- Rack/ Sub rack installation & all types of cabling with dressing and labeling ? Power, Fiber, Cat5/6, Jumper.
- Install software BOF files into Nokia IXR-E Routers. E911 & SRS Call Test
- Understand the SOW/RFDS, follow the MOP as provided by the project manager.
- Ensure all work is completed within the allotted schedule and meets Verizon applicable quality standards, and performance requirements.
- Interface directly with project PM and Operations support team. ? Log detailed daily activities during on-site efforts.
- Produce post implementation site packages and field reports including pictures, email and Excel reports.
- Conduct and act professionally and be presentable at all times on customer premises.
- No tower climbing required
- 2-5 year experience in 3G and 4G technologies, specifically integration/configuration/commissioning of eNodeB equipment from major Telecom OEM (Ericsson, Nokia, Samsung).
- Ericsson Integration experience on DUS, DUL, BB6630, BB5216, Migration.
- VSWR, RSSI, sector swap and other telecom equipment troubleshooting experience.
- Must know how to read RFDS/plumbing diagrams and interpret Method of Procedure (MOP).
- Knowledge of Ethernet and/or Fiber optic cabling, cable management, termination and methodology is required.
- Experience with base station installation, DC Power and/or RF cabling and termination is desirable.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Ability to work within Maintenance Window hours (midnight to 6am) or daytime and weekends as scheduled based on project scope and adhere reliably to schedule.
- Ability to travel within a region/market and may be required to travel out of market on a project basis, as needed.
- Comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather throughout the year.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and climb a 12 ft. ladder; able to use basic hand tools.
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com