Location: Creve Coeur, MO
Description: Our client is currently seeking a Intellectual Property Specialist
• Requires 4 years' experience with a BS Degree, 2 years' experience with a MS Degree. (Education should be in Computer Science, Engineering or Biology)
• Serve as a liaison between the IP and project teams to support IP compliance for pipeline project advancements.
• Identify patentable opportunities with the project teams.
• Work with scientists to prepare invention disclosures, assist in identifying core aspects of inventions.
• Drive alignment with the project teams and internal and external IP counsels to support the drafting, filing and prosecution of patent applications.
• Assist with patent portfolio analysis to enable portfolio optimization with aligned decisions.
• Perform IP assessments to minimize risks to the Freedom to Operate.
• Facilitate training and support of IP processes, awareness, engagement, and compliance.
For more details kindly reach at LWadhwa@judge.com
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com