HotFoot Recruiters - Effective. Efficient. Talent Placement.
HotFoot Recruiters would like to announce the following opportunity available for immediate consideration.
Position: Warehouse and Production Associates
Location: Gresham, OR
Type: DIRECT HIRE
Shifts: 1st and 2nd shift openings
Positions available: Warehouse Operator
The Warehouse Operator is responsible for operation of material handling equipment for the purpose of accurate shipping, processing and receiving, which includes but is not limited to unloading, scanning, moving, staging, loading, locating, picking, relocating, and stacking product.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives inbound materials and marks materials with identifying information; record amount of material received; sort materials and stock on racks, shelves or bins in accordance with predetermined sequence such as size, color, type, or product code. Arrange materials for order assembly.
- Reads production schedule, order forms (customer, work, and/or shipping), or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed. Compiles worksheets or tickets from customer specifications. Convey materials within warehouse to appropriate department (shipping, production and/or storage), in accordance with schedule and operating procedures.
- Fills requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools or other stock items and distributes items to production workers or assembly line.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places on pallets or shelves, or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department.
- Operates hand truck, cart, doilies, forklift, order-picker, and walkie to transport stored items from warehouse to plant or to pick up items for shipment.
- Housekeeping duties including all forms of warehouse cleanup.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English with proficiency.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos.
- Basic keypunch skills.
About Hotfoot Recruiters:
HotFoots approach is simple. We put People First. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. Our company was founded on the belief that the world is full of extremely talented people that may need a simple connection like HotFoot Recruiters to prove themselves to quality employers. HotFoot is an Arizona based company that has been providing talent placement solutions nationally for over 11 years. With additional offices in Wisconsin, Iowa and Flagstaff, Arizona; HotFoot provides recruiting services for companies of all sizes. Learn more at HotFootrecruiters.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.