Posted in General Business 4 days ago.
Location: Hollywood, Florida
Trailer Mover - CDL Required
Hollywood, FL, USA Req #6032
Monday, September 13, 2021
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida, LLC (Coke Florida) is a family-owned independent Coca-Cola bottler that is the third largest privately-held and the sixth largest independent Coca-Cola bottler in the United States. Coke Florida's exclusive territory covers over 18 million consumers across 47 Florida counties, and includes the major metropolitan markets of Jacksonville, Miami, Orlando and Tampa. Coke Florida sells, markets, manufactures and distributes over 600 products of The Coca-Cola Company and other partner companies including Monster Beverage Corporation and BODYARMOR. In 2017, Coke Florida generated over $1.2 billion in revenue and the company currently has approximately 4,800 employees.
As one of the first US greenfield independent Coca-Cola bottlers in nearly sixty years, Coke Florida is at an exciting stage in its transformational journey to become a leading-edge beverage company, the best bottler in the Coca-Cola System, and one of the best companies to work for in Florida.
Coke Florida is seeking a Trailer Mover for our Broward facility.
• Responsible for moving trailers across lots during loading and related functions
• Conducts a daily check of trailers for raw materials and full goods in addition to assessing for empty trailers and others that need to be elocated or loaded
• Properly stores trailers not being used
• Maintains proper order of customer pick up trailers brought to the docks
• Ensure a complete and accurate list of trailers brought in and moved to the docks
• Ensure that all trailers brought to the docks have their wheels chocked
• Reports problems or damages that occur
• High School diploma or GED preferred
• 0 - 3 year of general work experience required
• 1+ year prior warehouse/stocking/fork-lift experience preferred
• CDL Permit Highly preferred
• Previous experience within high-speed industrial environment a plus
• Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product
• Demonstrated attention to detail
• Fork-lift certification is required
• Must be able to repetitively lift up to 60lbs
As a full time, Coke Florida associate, you will be eligible to participate* in our Coke Florida Total Rewards Program which includes:
• Total Wellness Programs including health, dental and vision plans
• 401K program with healthy company match
• Supplemental Life Insurance
• Three weeks' vacation pay and 10 company paid holidays*
• Tuition reimbursement for approved college level coursework
• Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
• Career Succession Training
This job description is not an exhaustive list of all functions that the employee may be required to perform, and the employee may be required to performadditional functions. Coke Florida reserves the right to revise the job description at any time. Employment with Coke Florida is at-will. The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida
Coca-Cola Beverages Florida