Posted in General Business 13 days ago.
Location: neenah, Wisconsin
R&E Team Leader
Provide team leadership and management to the Neenah, WI based KCPX Pilot Facility to support the Personal Care R&E product, process & material innovation objectives. Contribute to setting and executing overall strategic vision and tactical direction of Pilot Facilities Operations, Engineering, Quality teams & Product Prep Services (PPS) to ensure achievement of all safety, quality, customer service, human resource, and innovation objectives.
Customers and Customer Expectations:
All internal Personal Care R&E organizations, Pilot Facility & Supply Chain team members and external customers, as required
1) Support EHS – Environmental Health & Safety programs within the facility
2) Lead the efficient and flexible utilization of the Pilot Facility & PPS.
3) Assets (material, inventories, equipment and team members) properly managed, maintained and developed.
4) Ensure a positive work environment is maintained to promote safety and foster an inclusive environment for all facility team members.
5) Pilot facility adherence to all QMS – Quality Management System procedures & processes
Incumbent reports to the KCPX Pilot Facility Manager
The incumbent provides:
· Safety / EHS leadership to the KCPX/PPS team members
· Performance and asset management, operations leadership, and process development planning for the Pilot Facility operation.
· Leadership and consultation to the R&E project & trial teams to ensure effective utilization of the Pilot Facility.
· Executional leadership to the PPS organization, including fostering a strong partnership with PC R&E product teams and Advantage XPO – the onsite contingent labor supplier
· Leadership of up to 10-15 direct reports.
The incumbent is responsible for the development of the facility technician team members through skill acquisition, coordinated training plans and training activities.
This position requires knowledge and ability typically associated with an Engineering bachelor’s degree or equivalent manufacturing experience. The incumbent must have a working knowledge of operations and the capability of facilitating projects/programs in a team environment while providing team leadership.
· Demonstrated ability to collaborate during the different stages of process, product & material learning development phases, and execute them as required on demanding timelines.
· Ability to lead and direct a multi-disciplined team to meet Pilot Facility objectives.
· Ability to manage and Build Talent within the KCPX Pilot Facility team members.
· Strong working knowledge of high-speed converting equipment.
· Ability to provide technical guidance on resolution of process and equipment problems.
· Ability to implement A3 initiatives and programs to improve KCPX customer service
· Champion & lead the use of Lean Manufacturing techniques.
· Strong attention to detail to ensure production and trial development goals are met.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
Bring your fresh perspectives to work
The world is changing before our eyes, and we are out there, ready to hit every curve ball that comes our way. In your managerial role, your insights and perspectives will make you an important part of our success. We support diversity by empowering all employees to shape their futures and ours through promotion and personal growth. If you have an open, exploratory mind, get in touch.
Kimberly-Clark makes the essentials for a better life with well-known brands that matter every day – at home, school, work and on the go. Throughout our 148 years, we have challenged conventional wisdom to innovate products that better meet the needs of consumers. We have created new categories with top brands like Kleenex®, and redefined categories with Huggies® and U by Kotex®. While growing our $18+ billion global business, we help build careers through collaborative teams that push boundaries and endless opportunities to work with some of the world’s most recognized brands. Our 43,000 employees are changing the world for the better, too, generously giving back to communities and causes around the globe.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With an inclusive culture, our employees – and the original thinking they bring to Kimberly-Clark – make us stronger. EOE disability/vet.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.