Posted in General Business 3 days ago.
Location: Hallandale, Florida
Metro One Security is seeking retired Law Enforcement/Police Officers in the Broward County Area.
The primary goal is to provide a safe environment for staff and students on client property. The position is Mon-Fri day shift, at $25 an hr. If you're interested please apply today.
We are a Living Wage Employer, which elevated our wage and bill levels, and demands that we deliver superior service to our clients.
While working for Metro One, you will be given the opportunity to exercise your mind for business in an environment that values advancement.
Armed School Security Officer Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision offered.
· Opportunity for advancement and growth.
· Company paid uniforms.
· Extensive training program.
Armed School Security Officer Qualifications/Requirements:
· Must be able to work Monday - Friday (Weekend off)
· Must be active or retired Law Enforcement Officer (Min. 7yrs Exp.)
· Must have D & G license
· Retired Police Officer preferred
· Retired Law Enforcement Officer preferred
· Active Police Officer preferred
· Active Law Enforcement Officer preferred
· Active / Retired Correction Officer preferred
· Must have up-to-date identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
· Must be willing to participate in the company's pre-employment screening process and continuously meet any applicable State, County, and Municipal requirements for Armed Security Officers
· Provide assistance to employees, students and visitors in a professional manner.
· Perform security patrols of designated areas on foot.