Responsibilities (include, but not limited to):
- Overseeing restaurant’s daily operations
- Maintain day-to-day financial controls
- Create and manage staff schedules
- Interview, hire, train and discipline with the intent to correct behavior
- Oversee coaching, counseling and training staff and managing team relations.
- Exercise proper food handling, equipment maintenance and facility management
- Ensure health and safety inspections and standards are met
- Set the tone for the fun, family environment in the restaurant
Benefits (include, but not limited to):
- Competitive base salary* with Weekly Pay
- Medical, dental, vision, RX
- Paid Time Off
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Strong salary and career growth potential
- Promote from within philosophy
- Comprehensive, paid training program, meal discounts, direct deposit and more!
Requirements (include, but not limited to):
- HS Diploma or equivalent & possess all documents required by state and federal law.
- Minimum 2 years of General Manager experience (preferably in high volume Fast Food &/or Quick Casual concepts)
- Flexibility to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, incl weekends and holidays
- Valid DL in good standing & access to private trans required
- Consent to background screening, incl criminal, driving and drug screening
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead and manage your own team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills, results oriented and customer service focused
*salary is based on relevant experience
Wendy's is an equal employment opportunity employer who may provide reasonable accommodation to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- valid drivers license in good standing (Required)
See job description