Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Location: Costa Mesa, California
Metro One is one of the nation's premier Loss Prevention and Security Organization, with more than 100 National Clients and 3,000 security personnel. Our employees are largely security officers, unarmed and armed, concierge officers, special event security, and trained and licensed personnel who work in retail, logistics, corporate, education, and other industries and settings. Importantly, we are a Living Wage Employer, which elevated our wage and bill levels, and demands that we deliver superior service to our clients.
SOUTH COAST PLAZA MALL - 8 Luxury Jewelry Brands with various schedules available between 9AM - 8:30PM Sunday - Saturday; 9.5 - 11 hours shifts, PAID daily overtime. These schedules are divided between 8 luxury jewelry brands within the same mall.
Luxury Retail Security Officer Responsibilities
· Provide protection of all company assets including people, property, and information systems.
· Respond to emergency situations such as medical, fire, weather, and security related incidents.
· Enforce Loss Prevention Policy & Procedures, Merchandise Protection Standards and Safety.
· Identify associates and other authorized personnel entering the facility using an access control system, issuing visitor passes, and maintaining sign-in logs.
· Monitor a facility using CCTV and control access to retail store and all other key areas in the facility.
· Perform interior patrols, as requested of the facility to prevent and detect security breaches, safety hazards and ensure security of doors, gates, trailers, etc.
· Conduct audits to control shrinkage while providing awareness programs for all associates within the facility.
Luxury Retail Security Officer Requirements
· Must have a flexible schedule
· Must have valid identification in order to complete an I-9 form.
· Must be able to work a standing post for 9.5 to 11 hours shifts or longer.
· Ability to interact with the public in a direct and professional manner, strong interpersonal skills.
· One or more years of Loss Prevention, Luxury Retail experience preferred or equivalent education in the Criminal Justice field.
· Maintains a professional demeanor at all times.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills with associates, visitors, and vendors.
· Strong conflict resolution skills with the ability to perform under pressure.
· Computer skills on a variety of programs.
Luxury Retail Security Officer Benefits:
· Health, Dental, Vision offered for full time employees.
· Opportunity for advancement and growth.
· Company issued custom suit jacket, suit pants, shirt and tie.
· Extensive training program.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
PPO License #119962
Cushman & Wakefield