The Utility Worker is responsible for maintaining sanitation levels in and around company facility to ensure that the facility is clean and sanitized for all.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES
- Clean warehouse with variety of tools which may include hand brooms, power scrubbers, sweepers, and vacuum cleaners to meet company standards.
- Remove all refuse from office and building daily, ensuring that trash cans are empty and clean.
- Clean break rooms and work area. Relocate and adjust office furniture as necessary.
- Ensure the highest degree of sanitation and housekeeping.
- Ensure that pest control systems are operating effectively.
- Report any safety problems to the shift supervisor.
- Comply with OSHA Standards.
- Performs other duties as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Read and understand labels on chemicals.
- Demonstrate ability to solve routine problems.
- Ability to follow direction and work independently.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to twist, stoop and bend on a regular basis
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is a plus.