Posted in Manufacturing 2 days ago.
Location: Dallas, Texas
Start your career today……
DHL currently has an opening for a Casual Field Service Agent at our Dallas, TX facility. The Service Agent will work to provide operational support to ensure efficient and timely pick-up and delivery handling of customer materials and provides operational support for the Service Center. The Service Agent will also ensure compliance with safety, security, regulatory, and company policies.
·Assist customers with document shipment and pick up at service center.
·Assists with operational procedures including sorting, shipment processing and documentation, manifesting, bagging, sending shipment status information.
·May process or prepare import/export documentation and assist in the customs clearance process.
Explore and learn about DHL’s culture, special events, and interesting spotlights at: https://www.youtube.com/user/dhl
DHL is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here. http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
· HS diploma or GED required.
· Generally 1-3 years of experience in area of responsibility.
· Intermediate service, production, or support role having greater responsibility to perform all (or most) of the standard work within the function.
· Previous experience in industry preferred
· Previous customer service experience preferred
· Strong computer skill required
· Exceptional ability to multi-task required
Cook & Boardman Group LLC