With thousands of employees worldwide, teamwork and collaboration are valued here. We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry. The Position: Responsibilities:
A Parts Associate performs multiple tasks related to branch retail trailer parts and accessory sales, inventory management, shipping & receiving, and internal coordination with our service teams.
• Initiate parts and accessory sales to branch customers via phone and in person.
• Ordering of parts, posting of parts to service orders, pulling of customer’s orders, price estimates and assisting with part cycle counts.
• Read and understand job orders ensuring corrective action and the documentation of parts ordering & delivery processes to company standards.
• Safe driving of company vehicles.
• Provide excellent customer service to communicate with customers and vendors and effectively resolve issues.
We look for employees who are driven, determined and ready to accelerate their future. By joining our team, you will earn competitive pay, benefits, insurance, 401k, pension and more while working in an environment with the highest safety standards in the industry.
Requirements: Why Should You Apply? Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer
• Ability to work with hands to perform data entry, organization of inventory, use of power tools and driving of company vehicle/and or forklifts.
• Excellent customer service and communication skills.
• Proficient with computers, data entry and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
• Ability to assist with installs of the following parts: cross members, panels, posts, rails, door equipment, flooring, lights, wiring, brakes, valves, airlines, wheel end components, landing gear, frame assembly, and other parts; requiring the ability to lift up to 50Ibs.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• A favorable background screening, Physical & Drug Screening, and proof of work authorization in the United States is required for employment.
• Do you like warehouse management & customer service type work using your hands? That’s what you’ll be doing!
• Love teamwork? We hire GREAT people.
• Want to make a difference in the USA? Our Trailers are on the roads everywhere transporting every type of product. You will have made that possible.
• Competitive Pay, Advancement Opportunities & Tuition Reimbursement
• Work schedule is usually Monday – Friday day shift; 8 hours per day with occasional Saturday work.
Why Should You Apply?
Great Dane is an Equal Opportunity Employer