Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Fairfax, Virginia
Computer World Services is seeking a Developer II to support ASM Research (An Accenture Federal Services Company) and provide support for MEDCHART. MEDCHART is a suite of applications used by the ARNG to manage the medical readiness programs for military personnel. It encompasses essential functional areas needed for ARNG and USAR Medical Readiness tracking such as Case and Medical Referrals Management, Immunization and Medical Services tracking, Occupational Health Exams tracking, Dental Classification, and Health Record Image Management.
The Developer II candidate will provide technical expertise to support the sub-components of larger project (named MAJOR). MAJOR is a job runner which will frequently read from a table in an assigned database and look for job entries to execute. The candidate will develop associated plugins which may be called by MAJOR to execute the job. All aspects of MAJOR are written in C# and use Microsoft Framework for the data access layer.
The successful candidate will be able to:
1) Conceive, design, and test logical structure to meet program requirements.
2) Write programs according to specifications provided. Build, deploy, and maintain programs, web pages, and applications. Develop and improve site navigation and pages.
3) Responsible for the design, development, and configuration of software systems to meet market and/or client requirements.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
* Coordinates with content developers and graphic designers to ensure that needs are technically feasible, translating detailed designs into executable software.
* Provides technical site maintenance and advice on moderately complex issues related to animation, search engine techniques, link integrity, navigation, browsers, graphics, and other technical web developments.
* Prepares functional specifications from which programs will be written and then designs, codes, debugs, and documents programs.
* Develops the requirements of a product from inception to conclusion. Tests, debugs, and refines the software to produce the required product.
* Designs user interfaces of interactive we applications including ADA, 508, and cross browser compliance.
* Maintains compliance with standards and conventions in developing programs.
* Develops required specifications for simple to moderately complex programs or problems.
* Conducts system tests, monitors tests results, and takes appropriate corrective action for the non-routine issues.
* Creates coded unit tests and works with Testers/Information Assurance to address program and/or security findings.
* Prepares required documentation, including block diagrams, logic flow charts and software program documentation.
Remote work: Candidate must be local to the area but will be allowed to work remotely. Occasional onsite work may be required.
Education & Experience
* Requires a BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent experience
* 3 – 5 years of experience with programming or web development activities
* .NET development experience required
* Ability to program in C# required
* Preferred experience with UI Frameworks (React, Angular, Vue, Blazor)
* Preferred experience coding within a Visual Studio development environment using Azure DevOps Server (ADS)/Team Foundation Server (TFS).
* Experience developing scalable databases and applications against a relational database such as Oracle or SQL Server preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Must work efficiently within multiple teams.
* Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, and work in a closed environment with others.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology.
* Strong problem solving, logic, and analytic skills.
* Applies knowledge of techniques, applications, methodologies, processes, and tools to support a client, project, or entity.
* Familiar with and utilized best programming standards and practices in a professional capacity.
* Experience in information system design, including application programming on large-scale case management systems and the development of software to satisfy design objectives.
* Candidates must be US citizen
* Candidates must possess a DoD Secret Clearance or be able to obtain clearance
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
EEO is the Law: http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts
NAPA Auto Parts