Posted in General Business 1 day ago.
Location: grand prairie, Texas
Under general supervision of the Application Development Manager, the Senior Tech Ops Engineer performs work assignments as part of an operational team which will include supporting all Operational Functions in Inmar’s RX Returns warehouse. Key responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to: monitoring all critical operations during first and second shifts; proper loading of Wave data into the system; monitoring for adherence to Standard Operating Procedures; assistance with issue resolution during the shift; data queries. The successful candidate will also work with end-users, domain experts, support teams and product managers.
This position will be on site daily in Inmar’s Grand Lakes RX Returns facility in order to assist, monitor and problem solve alongside the Operations teams.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
● Develop a sound understanding of data flows and business rules, documenting and maintaining them, and asking questions to clarify how systems work.
● Responsible for detection and escalation of data flow issues between systems and automated sortation systems
● Ability to monitor Wave files, process flows through to shipping and receiving software interfaces
● Monitoring and production of trending reports to ensure system processes are being followed
● Adherence to company architectural and development standards
● Develop and provide system documentation as needed
● Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to interface with all levels of employees and management is required
● Demonstrate good teamwork and provide guidance and mentorship to less experienced staff members
● Bachelor's degree (BS/BA) from a four-year college or university and 5+ years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
● Strong understanding of SQL Server 2008 / SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2016 a plus
● Experience with SQL Server SSIS
● Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services a plus
● Ability to develop using .NET technologies a plus
● Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services a plus
● Proven abilities and knowledge in performance tuning of database related functions
● Proven ability to work in a demanding, high paced environment
● Understanding of systems analysis and design (hardware, software, policies, procedure and data)
● Ability to develop and maintain good technical and professional communication skills, both written and oral
● Ability to research, develop and manage systems unsupervised
● Experience working in an operational environment