Posted in General Business 12 days ago.
Location: Moline, Illinois
Sponsorship is not available for this position.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering/Computer Science/Technology/IT discipline or equivalent related work experience There are 7 billion people on this planet. And by 2050, there will be 2 billion more... many moving into urban centers at an unprecedented rate. Making sure there is enough food, fiber and infrastructure for our rapidly growing world is what we're all about at John Deere. And it's why we're investing in our people and our technology like never before in our 175-year history. Here the world's brightest minds are tackling the world's biggest challenges. If you believe one person can make the world a better place, we'll put you to work. RIGHT NOW.
Primary Location: United States (US)- Illinois - Moline
Function: Information Technology
Title: Software Analyst- 77153
As a (Software Analyst) for (Global IT HR) located in (Moline, IL), you will....
• Analyze, Define, Configure and Support the ADP application. (Including payroll and eTime)
• Implement and Support SAP Payroll (Includes configuration, monitoring SAP Jobs, troubleshooting issues)
• Participate in discussions with the Product team to develop technical solutions to satisfy business requirements related to payroll.
What Skills You Need (Required skills/experiences)
3+ years experience with ADP (Payroll or eTime)
• 3+ years experience with SAP Payroll
• 1+ years experience working in an Agile/Scrum team environment
• 1+ Demonstrated knowledge of ServiceNow, ITIL, change management and auditability/compliance requirements
• Strong interpersonal communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
• Experience collaborating with multiple business stakeholders to provide information technology solution
What Makes You Stand Out (Desired skills/experiences)
Demonstrated knowledge in Mainframe, JCL and SAS.
• Demonstrated knowledge of REST and SOAP APIs
• Experience with automation technologies (test and process automation)
• Demonstrated skills in SAP HR, ABAP, PI or SuccessFactors Employee Central
Ideally you will have a degree or equivalent related work experience in the following:
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
What You'll Get
At John Deere, you are empowered to create a career that will take you to where you want to go. Here, you'll enjoy the freedom to explore new projects, the support to think outside the box and the advanced tools and technology that foster innovation and achievement. We offer comprehensive relocation and reward packages to help you get started on your new career path. Click here to find out more about our Total Rewards Package.
The information contained herein is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and qualifications required of individuals performing the job. The qualifications detailed in this job description are not considered the minimum requirements necessary to perform the job, but rather as guidelines. An Equal Opportunity Employer, John Deere requires a diversity of people, perspectives and ideas to address the complex challenges of its global business. John Deere is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
Job Segment: Developer, Engineer, ERP, Mainframe, SAP, Technology, Engineering