Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Location: Tempe, Arizona
At JP Morgan Chase, we have an obsession for helping our clients, taking care of our employees, a strong commitment
to diversity and inclusion, building relationships, and delivering extraordinary customer service. Our Business Banking
segment serves the banking needs of businesses with $1 million to $20 million in revenue. As a Business Solutions
Representative (BSR) you will be helping to improve the lives of our clients and the well-being of their businesses through
financial solutions, education and advice. The BSR manages a portfolio of business clients by building relationships and
providing financial advice with a focus on client experience and risk management. Business Banking is looking for a BSR
to identify business opportunities by deepening existing relationships within an assigned portfolio.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance)
• Provide the best in client advice and service and develop the relationship to ensure a seamless client experience
• Manage and retain a portfolio of 200-300 high value branch based Business clients; identify and manage credit
opportunities up to $250,000.
• Deliver an outstanding experience to Chase Business Banking clients by providing comprehensive and customized
business banking solutions tailored to the financial needs and circumstances of the businesses. Use knowledge of
banking, risk management, and industry trends to identify, recommend, and promote solutions that best serve the client
while still working within risk parameters that protect the bank and ensure profitability of the portfolio.
• Conduct regularly-scheduled, agenda-based meetings with each client to profile client needs and goals. Identify their
organizational needs, analyse current product usage, and pinpoint service growth opportunities primarily through virtual
contact (phone and video conferences).
• Understand how Chase Cash Management, Card, and Merchant Services solutions can work within the clients'
technical capabilities and resolve gaps. Develop and present proposals for Cash Management solutions, partnering with
Chase Cash Management team on more unique solutions.
• Own client experience survey results for all assigned clients. Escalate those that require additional assistance or
• Identify the personal financial goals and needs of business clients; build collaborative relationships with partners across
lines of business (Chase Wealth Management, Home Lending, and Branch Teams) to connect clients with specialists who
can help meet their financial needs.
• Protect the firm by following sound risk management protocols and adhering to regulatory requirements.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 1 to 3 years of experience in a business banking relationship management or portfolio management role or related
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field, or equivalent work experience preferred.
• General knowledge of core business products and services including deposit and cash management.
• Understanding of credit products, credit application process, and potential outcomes.
• Strong phone-based and written communication skills with individuals at all levels, internally and externally.
• Ability to build relationships with clients and internal partners and influence others, in a fast paced environment, to
achieve desired outcomes.
• Ability to identify opportunities and issues by asking targeted questions to assess current client needs and goals; assess
and recommend viable and appropriate solutions for the client.
• Ability to balance needs of clients with associated risks and interests of the firm.
• Ability to determine priorities and maintain a balanced work approach to achieve business objectives.
• Demonstrated ability to own problems on clients' behalf and follow through with commitments.
• Proficient in MS Office tools including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans