Posted in General Business 2 days ago.
Location: Jersey City, New Jersey
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services.
The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. More than 48,000 employees operate worldwide for the firm.
With $20.5 trillion of assets under custody, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
Within J.P Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank, you will be a part of the Securities Operations team within Digital and Platform Services, managing a team of 100 individuals responsible for all aspects of US Fixed Income & Equity Settlements, P&S, and Options Operations.
As a Securities Operations Executive Director, you will have this rewarding opportunity to support securities processing for high profile clients and various internal teams to allow for the efficient functioning of this key line of business in our firm. With a focus on control and risk aversion, you will supervise the monitoring, analysis and processing of transactions utilizing our proprietary systems as well as vendor applications that are used industry wide. Our teams are instilled with the drive to succeed in a challenging environment and enforce the need for timely execution of deliverables. You will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of securities transactions by meeting deadlines across domestic and international markets. You will gain valuable experiences with various trading products and services that have global risk exposure. With the global footprint of our business you will get the chance to work with key personnel across our corporate centers and learn how to operate in a global economy.
-Support the timely and accurate processing of equity settlements through the monitoring and resolution of complex issues
-Interact daily with clients, internal stakeholders, counterparties, traders, custodian banks and senior management
-Partner with Line of Business leads and Middle Office managers to enhance the existing client service model and define the future client service strategy
- Identify trade discrepancies as well as mitigate the risks related to the trade life cycle
- Take on challenging projects to promote process streamlining
- Will be required to master the complexities of various equity and fixed income products as well as gain a solid understanding of our business model and infrastructure
- Manage a team of analysts, associates, and vice presidents and act as a point of contact for issues and escalations
-Prepare senior level management reporting/presentations as required
-10+ years of work experience, preferably in financial services in operational, program or client experience disciplines
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related field and/or equivalent work experience preferred
- Must be composed and detail orientated
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong knowledge of financial markets and products
- Ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment with an emphasis on risk mitigation and efficiency
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in a professional setting is required
- Good interpersonal and team building skills
- Must currently hold or successfully obtain SIE and Series 99 license for this position within 180 days of hire date.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.