Posted in General Business 10 days ago.
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Wholesale Payments and the payments industry are undergoing significant amounts of change and disruption - industry, technology, and organizational. It is critical to develop and execute on a strategy that will enhance the organization's business, client service and operational model and position it for continued success.
As a Client Service Executive, you will partner and collaborate with sales, product development, technology, operations and various functional partners to enhance and differentiate the overall client experience through a series of changes to position client service as a strategic asset. This ideal leader possess' both deep expertise managing a global complex client facing organization as well as demonstrated success driving scale, efficiency, and control. This position also must align results and resources to support overall financial plans and goals of the organization.
Drive the Client Experience
• Modernize the client experience by understanding client needs and applying the appropriate scalable and sustainable solutions
• Provide strategic guidance to drive value- added services and solutions for clients
• Deliver client needs and best interests with those of the firm while driving a strong controls framework
• Partner with heads of business and product sales to develop the aspirational vision for client service.
Lead the Business
• Ability to analyze complex situations, develop associated action plans and lead teams to achieve key objectives
• Manage by the data with a proven ability to define outcomes and drive accountability to achieve results
• Partnering with our technology organization, deliver a technology strategy that simplifies client engagement activities, automates manual tasks and delivers a client-centric engagement with clients at every touch point
• Provide key input to shape digital tools that drive more efficient and meaningful client experiences
• Provides critical thinking and creative solutions to drive scale, efficiency and control.
• Fosters an environment where risk/control issues are escalated and trends are anticipated and identified
• Lead a Global Team
• Applies a global perspective in establishing direction for the team
• Develop diverse talent and positions the workforce with skills of the future
• Runs disciplined performance, promotion and compensation processes
• Evaluates and delivers related staff capabilities, focusing on current and anticipated demands
• Successfully coach front line managers through transformation transitions and drive adoption for their team
• Bachelor's degree & / or 15+ years equivalent work experience
• Dynamic, high-energy leader passionate to drive the organization forward
• Deep experience managing a large complex client facing front office function
• Demonstrated success implementing transformational change
• Outstanding ability to convey senior leadership messages in both verbal and written form
• Management of a large multi-million dollar budget with demonstrated results
• Experience in process standardization and global best practices across segments and regions
• Demonstrated experience in operational design of client facing support models
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans