Posted in Other 14 days ago.
Location: Mansfield, Massachusetts
Expected Travel: Up to 10%
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
OEM - Teleflex Medical OEM is a leading global provider of product development and production services for medical device manufacturers. We set ourselves apart with deep expertise, decades of experience, a dedication to design for manufacturability, and extensive, in-house capabilities, which include engineering, regulatory services, material selection and formulation, prototyping, manufacturing, assembly and packaging. We deliver industry-changing innovations and next-generation solutions for extrusions; diagnostic and interventional catheters; balloons and balloon catheters; sheath/dilator sets; specialty sutures, braids and fibers; and bioabsorbable sutures, yarns and resins. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
The Engineering Administrative Assistantserves as key resource in ensuring smooth execution of product and manufacturing changes, between Engineering, Planning, Sales, Customer Care, and Manufacturing. Responsible for tracking and executing administrative, and moderately technical, tasks in support of Product Development Engineering. Is a primary resource in populating, issuing, and managing customer change notifications. Assists with timely management and response to customer inquiries and required documentation. Assists with additional administrative and clerical responsibilities as needed to support Product Development.
• Completes, and tracks engineering sample requests. Creates supporting sample documentation (such as packing lists, commercial invoices, etc) and coordinates shipment of the samples
• Participates and supports meeting activities, such as creating and maintaining minutes, action item lists, and/or agendas
• Tracks and manages generating, distributing, and filing customer notification letters and change notification data
• Assists in managing and responding to customer communications
• Establishes tools and systems for effectively managing material, manufacturing, and supplier change implementation
• Works closely with the support coordinators and specialists to manage the implementation of product development activities in coordination with required customer approvals
• Serves as a key resource in ensuring smooth execution of product and manufacturing changes, between Planning, Sales, Customer Care, Manufacturing and Engineering
• Supports and coordinates customer requests, inquiries, and responses via e-mail and other channels of communication
• Tracks the implementation of various internal and external supplier changes
• Assists with populating and managing customer change request, material questionnaires, and similar forms
• Corridates distributes and tracks customer specification reviews within engineering
• Manages and conducts weekly cross-site meetings and meeting minutes
• Assists with purchasing of development and related materials
• Assists with Design History File binder maintenance and creation
• Follows up on outstanding deliverables such as Sterility Assessments and Biological Evaluation Reports with the applicable cross-functional resources
• Assists with generating reports, data, and executive summaries for the Product Development group
Education / Experience Requirements
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services