Expected Travel: None
About Teleflex Incorporated
Teleflex is a global provider of clinically effective medical technologies designed to improve the health and quality of people's lives. We apply purpose driven innovation - a relentless pursuit of identifying unmet clinical needs - to benefit patients and healthcare providers. Our portfolio is diverse, with solutions in the fields of vascular and interventional access, interventional cardiology, surgical, anesthesia, cardiac care, interventional urology, urology, emergency medicine and respiratory care. Teleflex employees worldwide are united in the understanding that what we do every day makes a difference. For more information, please visit teleflex.com.
Global Operations - Global Operations is a complex and diverse organization within the company which is responsible for product fulfilment to all our customers from end to end. We pride ourselves on being totally Customer Centric in our unrelenting focus on Improving Quality, Service and Value as perceived by our customers. Our employees are dedicated to the Global Operations Enterprise Excellence journey. Join a dynamic, growing team that offers healthcare providers an array of medical technology solutions that make a difference in patients' lives.
To manufacture/test medical device assemblies (including all lower level sub-assemblies and accessories) in a clean room environment. To utilize a wide range of equipment, fixtures, gages and hand tools to manufacture assemble and test medical device products. To maintain all logs, forms and resulting paperwork. To carry out all facets of medical device assembly including organization of work flow and training of personnel at all levels.
• Compliance to all policies, work instructions, quality regulations, SOP's, WI, cGMP's and GDP's in the effort to manufacture high quality medical devices at all times
• Utilizing a variety of machinery and tools to complete assigned manufacturing activity
• Utilization of microscopes and magnifiers to complete work instructions.
• Completion of daily documentation following cGMP and FDA guidelines.
• Meeting or exceeding daily production standards.
• Perform in-process quality inspections to standards
• Maintain safety awareness at all times.
• Maintain regular attendance.
• Follow clean room protocols for hygiene, gowning, & PPE
• Work collaboratively in a Team environment.
• Contribute to continuous improvement and Lean initiatives
• Train others as required.
• Support business needs by working over-time on an as-needed basis.
• Adhere to and ensure compliance of Teleflex's Code of Ethics, all company guidelines, policies, procedures, and housekeeping standards.
• Demonstrate ability to follow and adhere to written work instructions
• Demonstrate competency in utilizing molding machines and tools
• Capable of set-up/breaking-down molding equipment
• Capable of performing preventative and unplanned maintenance activities
• Perform in-process inspections to quality standard
• Demonstrate competency in using testing equipment
• Demonstrate competency in using PAD Printer
• Reduce rework/scrap through first-pass completion
• Cross-train in other departments to create flexibility
• Achieve standard production rates per operation
• Perform any other duties of a similar or related nature as required and as assigned in Molding
Education / Experience Requirements
Cushman & Wakefield
ZMC-US MA ZOLL Medical Corporation