We are excited to announce that we have some Ice Cram Parlor PT Clerk openings.
20 - 30 hours per week
Store Open from 10 AM - 10 PM
ROP $ 12.50
Job Description & Requirements
- Help store customers locate products in store.
- Provide product details to customers.
- Ensure displayed products in store comply with company standards.
- Assist customers with billing and packaging process at checkout.
- May maintain inventory records and complete order forms for new store purchases.
- Make cones, shakes, sundaes, etc. per customer orders
- Stocking of store shelves, cooler and freezer with product
- Generating computer invoices from DMS system for resale walk-in customers
- Will be responsible for daily clean-up
- End of day closing balancing report and preparing bank deposit
- Position will average 20-30 hours/week Job Requirements
- Excellent customer service skills (friendly, courteous and helpful)
- Must be available for varied shifts between 10:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m., Sun. through Sat., from mid-April through end of September
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred (must be at least 18 years old)
- Experience preferred, but not required.
- Basic reading and math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solving skills
- Ability to stand, walk, kneel and bend for the entire shift
- Lift and carry weight limits up to 35 pounds
- Push and pull weight limits up to 150 pounds
- Must pass a drug screen and criminal background check
Equal Opportunity Employer
EEO is The Law - click here for more information
California applicants, click here for information regarding the data collection notice for California Consumer Privacy Act.