Posted in Information Technology 30+ days ago.
Location: Louisville, Kentucky
Cognizant has an immediate opening for a Salesforce Tech Lead. If your background meets the requirements and skills listed below, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Qualified candidates should be willing to work at Louisville, KY / Initial remote option available for this position.
Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Job Roles / Responsibilities:
- 10+ years of IT experience
- 7-8 years of SFDC experience
- Must have Sales & Service Cloud experience
- Must have Apex/Visualforce Experience
- Must have Lightning experience
- Thorough knowledge of Salesforce. Well versed in configuration, customization and integration
- Hands on experience on Service and Sales Cloud
- Experience with configuration and customization using SFDC
- Highly competent in the tool capabilities and implications of using the tool, and be able to quickly provide accurate high level cost and schedule impacts of each proposed solution.
- Able to communicate well with both business Subject Matter Experts and technical design and developers
***Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
- Good in communication skills
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits, Lightning UI , Apex, Data Model skills
- Should Collaborate with offshore team
- Co-ordinate with customer, product vendors and other stake IT Teams