Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
Location: Lakeland, Florida
This position is part of the Digital Marketing team and directs analysis of media driving to Publix Online properties. The position supports the evolving digital marketing measurement strategies and standards to gather and analyze media performance to digital properties. The role requires both management and hands-on analysis to inform optimizations and identify opportunities for improvements to campaign deployments, providing key insights to decision-making marketing managers, senior marketing leaders, and the Personalization team. The primary focus of this role is on cross-channel media mix and optimization
This measurement and associated analysis play a critical role in the company’s digital campaign strategy development, personalization efforts, influences marketing business decisions, and impacts short- and long-term sales and return on investments. This role manages and oversees analysis, design, implementation, and operation of cross channel measurement tools and technologies, and directs the work of consultants and eventually digital marketing analytics associates.
The responsibilities listed on this position analysis are not intended to be all-inclusive and additional responsibilities may be assigned as needed.
▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Publix Super Markets, Inc.
Florida Polytechnic University