Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
Location: Columbus, Ohio
The Quality Coordinator position is part of the Quality and Compliance team responsible for providing value added service to our customers in addition to support local terminal operation through training and auditing to include but not limited to knowledge, technical support, and quality of service in a timely manner. Participate with enhancing our Customer's shipping experience by maintaining and improving on established quality, security, and loss prevention standards.
Core Duties & Responsibilities
• High school diploma or GED required, college degree in business or equivalent work experience preferred
• Ability to carry out assigned task to their completion and meet deadlines
• Prior logistics, inventory, and/or operations experience preferred
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products; Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Tableau and Oracle applications a plus.
• Excellent verbal, written, communication skills required
• Must be a self-starter, and must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment with minimal direct supervision
• Working knowledge of company policies, practices, and customer related matters is helpful
• Ideal candidate will possess a "can do" attitude with a "will do" work ethic
• Must have the ability to work in a changing environment
Forward Air is an Equal Opportunity employer.
Health Services Advisory Group, Inc.
FlightSafety International Inc