Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Translates data into persuasive insight that answers key business questions. Understands and assists in the development of reporting, analysis and visualization of business data, metrics and measures in order to allow staff to align and track against overall business strategies, goals and objectives. Drives innovation, insight and decision making.
Visa Sponsorship Available
Combination of Education and Experience will be considered. Must be authorized to work in the US as defined by the Immigration Act of 1986. Must pass a Criminal Background Check.
Education: Bachelor's DegreeIn Finance, Accounting, Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or related field.
Years of Experience: Minimum two (2) years of experience writing and interpreting SQL.
* Results-driven; accepting responsibility for individual performance and contributions to team projects.
* Ability to work with cross-functional groups in a collaborative environment.
* Manages time effectively in order to meet timelines across multiple projects.
* Strong systems skills, with advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access).
* Ability to learn quickly and translate data into clear and actionable results, and strong organizational skills.
* Tableau and SQL experience a plus.
* Python, R, or other programming language experience a plus.
* Excellent critical thinker and effective problem solver with creative solutions.
* Detail oriented and highly organized.
* Strong oral and written communication skills, ability to present to senior management.
* Deals well with and finds ways to decrease ambiguity.
* Design, develop, implement and maintain new reporting functionality and analytic applications across multiple business units using various business intelligence tools.
* Collaborates with business users and subject-matter experts to establish technical vision and analysis with regards to business usability and performance requirements.
* Enhance and maintain existing reports and analytical applications.
* Build predictive models and forecasts.
* Interact with the DBA and Development teams for building of solutions, system maintenance, and report/application development.
* Administrates reporting services applications and ensures accurate and timely automated reporting.
* Assists with implementation of data quality improvement processes and initiatives.
* Understands the development of ETL (Extraction, Transformation and Loading) processes to acquire data from internal and external sources.
* Develop and maintain repeatable, systemic processes while finding ways to make internal team processes more efficient.
* Work with 3rd Party APIs to extract and store data needed for reports
* Other duties as assigned.
The Physical Demands and Work Environment described here are a representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the role.
Office - While performing the duties of this job, the Team Member is regularly required to stand, sit, talk, hear, see, reach, stoop, kneel, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer, key board, printer, and phone. May be required to lift, push, pull, or carry up to 20 lbs. May be required to work various shifts/days in a 24-hour situation. Regular attendance is a requirement of the role. Exposure to moderate noise (i.e. business office with computers, phones, printers, and foot traffic), temperature and light fluctuations. Ability to work in a confined area as well as the ability to sit at a computer terminal for an extended period of time. Some travel may be a requirement of the role.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Disability/Veteran
For more information, see Allegiant.com/careers
People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, immigrants, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Marriott Vacations Worldwide
Kellermeyer Bergensons Services