Posted in Other 7 days ago.
Location: Tarrytown, New York
We are looking for an innovative Staff Scientist to support Regeneron's T cell receptor (TCR) discovery pipeline for isolating fully human TCRs from our VelociT™ mice. As a member of the Technology Development group, this role involves managing the TCR isolation process for several immuno-oncology targets per year.
A typical day would include:
• Manage TCR isolation pipeline utilizing VelociT™ mice.
• Design and implement new methodologies to screen for TCRs.
• Develop mammalian cell-based platforms to screen for TCRs with unique binding abilities.
• Conduct scientific experiments; Supervise a direct report.
• Collaborate with internal groups to develop assays to characterize TCRs for stability, affinity and antigen binding.
• Work collaboratively with other Laboratory team members on cell engineering and molecular biology projects.
• Participate in team meetings and prepare regular presentations for departmental meetings.
This role may be for you if you:
• Are passionate about discovering TCRs and their derivatives as potential treatment for cancer.
• Have experience in team management and/or mentoring role and the ability to operate in a team.
• Can work both independently and collaboratively.
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills.
To be considered for this position you should possess a PhD in immunology, cell biology, molecular biology, biotechnology or related field, with 6+ years of experience, including postdoctoral training. You must have knowledge of proteins relevant to immunotherapies (ie, CARs and TCRs) and have hands on experience with functional T cell in vitro assays.
Does this sound like you? Apply now to take your first steps toward living the Regeneron Way! We have an inclusive and diverse culture that provides amazing benefits including health and wellness programs, fitness centers and stock for employees at all levels!
Regeneron is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion or belief (or lack thereof), sex, nationality, national or ethnic origin, civil status, age, citizenship status, membership of the Traveler community, sexual orientation, disability, genetic information, familial status, marital or registered civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity status, gender identity, gender reassignment, military or veteran status, or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations to participate in the job application process. Please contact us to discuss any accommodations you think you may need.