Shift: Friday through Monday,
Friday, 11 PM to 7:30 AM
Saturday, 7 PM to 7 AM
Sunday, 7 PM to 7 AM
Monday, 11 PM to 7:30 AM
Education and Experience
Education & Experience
- Roast and blend coffees to specifications.
- Follows blending procedures, learn safe operation of all equipment, roast terminology, roast levels, cleaning maintenance of equipment.
- Identifies roasted and green coffees by sight, green and roasted defects, sample roasts to proper roast levels, properly set up coffee tasting for the purpose of evaluation
- Identifies and describe cup characteristics of roasted coffee using standard cupping procedures
- Move/transport product to necessary locations.
- Operate all equipment in Roasting Department.
- Adhere to equipment maintenance procedures.
- Maintain daily and weekly housekeeping duties.
- Assist in other areas or departments when needed.
- Operate a forklift
- Other duties as assigned.
Personal Skill Sets
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Complies with Safe Quality Food 2000 Code (SQF 2000 Code)
Professional Skill Sets
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Ability to use knowledge, creativity and initiative in recommending or implementing improvements in efficiency or safety aspects of the work area or machines
- Excellent reading and writing skills.
- Team player
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to calculate mathematical numbers for data entries on required process monitors, quality specifications, and use of computer for data entries
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled