Posted in Other 18 days ago.
Location: New York, New York
Humana: Inspired for Life
Healthcare isn't just about health anymore. It's about caring for family, friends, finances, and personal life goals. It's about living life fully. At Humana, we want to help people everywhere, including our associates, lead their best lives. We support our associates to be happier, healthier, and more productive in their professional and personal lives. We encourage our people to build relationships that inspire, support, and challenge them. We promote lifelong well-being by giving our associates fresh perspective, new insights, and exciting opportunities to grow their careers. At Humana, we're seeking innovative people who want to make positive changes in their lives, the lives of our members, and the healthcare industry as a whole.
The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist 2 analyzes and forecasts financial, economic, and other data to provide accurate and timely information for strategic and operational decisions. The Financial Planning & Analysis Specialist 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
Primary responsibilities will include, but not limited to the below:
- Verify that transactions comply with financial policies and procedures
- Perform Billing function for clients and LTC insurance carriers and Third Party payers
- Update client billing and claims information when required
- Prepare manual invoices, split bills as needed
- Responsible for effectively researching, tracking and resolving documentation problems and discrepancies, specifically the missing notes report
- Assist in maintenance of client folders on shared network files, including insurance documentation and other miscellaneous filings
- Create and distribute Billing reports
- Perform manual invoice corrections as needed
- Take initiative on projects and as required on group efforts
- Perform ad hoc analyses as needed