Posted in Restaurant - Food Service 5 days ago.
Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Summary: It is the responsibility of a bar chef to prepare and serve consistent, high quality cocktails and food in an expedient manner, while establishing positive guest relations and maintaining a clean, orderly bar. The bar chef contributes to the profitability of the restaurant by generating sales, adhering to all company recipes and ensuring correct payment for all beverages served.
Essential Responsibilities: include the following and other responsibilities that may be assigned:
1. Meets company quality standards in preparation and presentation of cocktails. Achieves planned product costs by adhering to portion standards.
2. Adheres to laws and company policy pertaining to service of alcohol.
3. Adhere to standards of personal cleanliness, professional appearance and proper uniform. Displays attentive posture and a confident and friendly disposition at all times.
4. Cooperates with management and co-workers and assists with other duties, if needed. Communicates suggestions for improvement in a positive fashion.
5. Exhibits punctuality, dependability and, if the need arises, willingness to work unscheduled shifts.
6. Knows emergency procedures for the restaurant.
7. Maintains a sanitary work station.