Posted in Other 12 days ago.
Location: Chelmsford, Massachusetts
The Sr. HRIS Analyst is a key HR resources in supporting and enhancing utilization of all HR systems, with a primary focus on our global Workday application. In this position you will develop as a subject matter expert for all HR transactions and business processes and will advise the HR team, managers, and employees on efficient utilization of the application.
Key Responsibilities: As the Sr. HRIS Analyst you will:
• Serve as initial contact point for system issues
• Provide guidance on Workday business processes and transnational usage
• Create user documentation
• Conduct user training on proper use of applications
• Have direct responsibility for processing, rescinding, correcting, and canceling transactions
• Drive efficiencies through automation in the areas of business processes, integrations, and data loads
• Champion key features and functionality that will enhance the user experience
• Participate in Workday update testing process, managing issues with Workday's support team, and supporting all HR functional groups
• Participate in projects including application enhancements / upgrades, new functionality deployment and new application implementations
• Assist with preparation of annual HR programs such as talent, performance management, open enrollment, and compensation planning
• Monitor various system integrations for errors, and provide basic integration issue troubleshooting
• Work with HR and key managers to improve the effectiveness of Employee and Manager Self Service by developing and delivering actionable reports in appropriate worklets
• Consult with functional teams on the selection, application and implementation of metrics
• Manage confidentiality of data by following established security/confidentiality standards
• Work to implement data integrity audits and strategy to ensure data integrity
• Educate and promote self-service reporting functionality with end users by utilizing various communication and training methodologies.
Skills and Abilities Required:
• 4+ years of HRIS and reporting experience - Workday experience is preferred
• Advanced knowledge of software and spreadsheet applications, complex formula and macro creation - MS Office
• Strong HR acumen and technical aptitude
• Demonstrated critical thinking and analytical skills
• Ability to apply systems knowledge to troubleshoot and analyze issues
• Self-starter who possess strong customer focus
• Strong analytical, problem solving, and organization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, with multi-tasking capacity