Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Aftermarket Solutions, is a major international force in its specific sector.
Liaison between various support functions, including assembly, distribution and receiving.
1) Proactively evaluate resources to determine future shortages in purchased and manufactured parts and communicate issues with management and appropriate support functions.
2) Routine processes include: navigating and printing pick lists, pulling and placing parts on kit carts from supermarket areas, replenishing inventory, detecting quality defects in parts, position of parts on carts, racks, bins and communication of parts shortages, if applicable.
3) Coordinate inventory adjustments, the replacement of inventory, and ensure inventory accuracy.
4) Oversee the direct vendor delivery method, including: parts being delivered late, to the incorrect location, with the wrong quantity or wrong part.
5) Coordinate deliveries, including: setting up system, setting up parts to be delivered to specific departments, or scheduling how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.
6) Schedule how/when parts are to be delivered or shipped.
7) Set-up new locations and removal of "old" inventory.
8) Help determine bin size and quantity multiple.
9) Provide daily line load schedule for a multitude of departments.
10) Investigate potential bill of material errors or misapplication of parts and coordinate as appropriate.
11) Advise material planning on true urgency of parts to avoid unnecessary expedites.
12) Identify substitute parts when current parts are not available.
13) Responsible for equipment such as forklifts, reach truck, tuggers, and racking, along with all materials picked including purchased and manufactured parts.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
CNH Industrial participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. You can view additional information here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-889-4422 option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read about our company's commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.