Your primary focus will be on designing and developing client applications for React and React native apps on web and mobile.
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure and participate in team design sessions and scrum/agile ceremonies.
• Developing new user-facing features using React.js & Redux for both internal clients & customer facing applications.
• Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
• Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
• Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers Minimum Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years of experience with React/Redux including developing and supporting production applications
• 3+ years of experience with React Native Preferred Requirements
• Experience with newer specifications of EcmaScript
• Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
• Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
• Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
• Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements • Familiarity with code versioning Git