Located in Ogden, Utah, ENVE Composites is a manufacturer of handmade carbon fiber bicycle rims and components. Established in 2007, and born from a desire for a better ride, ENVE strives to deliver consumers high-end cycling products without compromise. We are more than riders... We are adventurers, engineers and innovators, driven by our love of cycling. We are a dynamic collection of skilled individuals that create the world's best carbon fiber products. We are passionate about the product we build, and we are looking for equally passionate individuals to join our team.
What You'll Do
Work with ENVE's engineering team to develop new and innovative products. Lead product through all phases of development from concept to full production. Apply engineering principles to research, analyze, plan, design, develop, implement, and test new products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Assist the team in development of current product and future technology, including developing new design solutions for future products.
• Bring complex products to market and closely estimate the time necessary to complete each phase of development as well as maintain project timelines and cost targets.
• Provide preliminary structural design and process evaluation, analyze potential critical failure modes, prepare design specifications and detail component design and validation.
• Supervise tests and analysis of test data to verify designs.
• Other duties as assigned
• BSME or equivalent education and experience.
• 5+ years in engineering experience with a background in product design/manufacturing is required
• Fluent in SOLIDWORKS CAD software with proficiency in utilizing surfacing features
• Proven experience with translating designs into a manufacturable product
• Proven track record of a creative approach to innovation
• Excellent project management and analytical skills
• High standard of technical documentation
• Experience with FEA
• Mechanical proficiency with bikes and/or bike industry experience preferred
Physical Environment/Working Conditions
• Requires sitting for long periods of time, standing, bending, grasping, pulling, pushing, stooping, and stretching are generally required to perform the functions of this position.
• Must be able to work in both an office and loud manufacturing environment as needed, including exposure to loud noises, dust and machinery.
• Must be able to lift tools and assemblies weighing up to 40 lbs
What We're Looking For
What We'll Provide
ENVE offers an open, collaborative, high tech work environment with best-in-class benefits and perks, including medical/dental/vision, 401k with company match, life insurance, paid parental leave, professional development opportunities, discounts on ENVE and Amer Sports brand products, and a great vibe working in the cycling industry.
Amer Sports is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristics.