Looking to get out to the cape this summer?
We are now hiring enthusiastic kitchen staff with a range of experience from prep/steward through line cook to join our team!
We offer the opportunity to live and work by the ocean at our seasonal location!
You will be working in a busy environment. Resort and high volume kitchen experience is considered an asset in this role!
If you have a specialty skill like experience with Sushi or a prize winning pie we want to hear about it!
Responsibilities and Duties:
HOW OUR PROGRAM WORKS
- Prepare and cook menu items by following instructions and adhering to standardized recipes and specifications
- Ensure that the food preparation, quality and presentation meets organizational standards
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by maintaining occupational health & safety standards (e.g., WHMIS labels, food handling and storage, hygiene etc.)
- Help keep track of kitchen inventory, including food, supplies and equipment
- Perform kitchen work station opening and closing duties as required
- Report any concerns, incidents, losses or damages to Sous Chef and Supervisor
- Other related duties as required
- Opportunity to Travel across America and enjoy different experiences in a number of different locations.
- Full time contracts lasting 6 months
- Opportunity to switch to a new location at the end of your contract!
- There are no fees for job seekers
- Once your time has been completed, you'll walk away with new job references, new friends, and memories to last a lifetime.
- Staff accommodations available for all Mobilize staff
- Employee is responsible for relocation and housing cost
- The program works in groups employees, so if you have friends you would like to live and travel with, make sure you apply together!
- 1 Year customer kitchen experience
- Age 21 or older
- Must be legally able to work in America
- Have high school diploma
- Clean background check
- A sense of adventure!!!