Michelin, the Worldwide leader in Tires, is hiring!
- - - - - - - - - - - -
• To Define and improve the standards of machines applicable to the technical function for all areas in SMQDC (Safety/ Machine/ Quality/ Delivery/Cost) • To improve reliability and to ensure equipment durability following the defined maintenance strategy including criticality (At optimum costs) • To train and propagate knowledge and competency for maintenance actions of level 1 and level 2….
• Compliance of Machine technical documentation and of associated instructions (safety, quality, response procedures and backup, ...) • Maintenance instructions (setting, commissioning, adjustment, calibration, etc.) carried out and applied • Existence and relevance of technical analysis, maintenance plans, and obsolescence plans • Efficiency of assistance interventions (responses to the demands of operational maintenance on breakdowns and corrective action plan to avoid recurring problems) • Technical parameters under control (Machine technical parameters for the Process) • PDR list (definition, adaptation, optimization, cancellation) • Improved TRS (machine availability, reliability, performance improvement) • Lower maintenance costs (troubleshooting and preventive workload,... ) • Improvement of maintenance skills (tutoring, coaching, training materials, assistive devices for maintenance, 'one-point lessons' ...)
Bachelor's in Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical experience
Preferred 2-4 years of Engineering Experience
Experience with electrical design standards and able to complete controls systems designs using standard CAD design tools
Experience with PLC programming standards & programming software, including GRAFCET, Ladder Logic, and Structured Text. Specific experience with Rockwell and Siemens is a plus.
Experience with Variable Frequency drives and Motion Control technologies. Specific experience with Rockwell, Siemens and Control Techniques is a plus.
Experience with HMI configuration, programming and communication. Specific experience with Rockwell is a plus.
Experience with controls systems network interfaces and various protocols for communications between devices including computer system databases.
Experience in Project Team Leadership or Project Management is preferred, but not required
Moving Forward Together: Apply Today!
Dedicated to the improvement of sustainable mobility, Michelin designs, manufactures and sells tires for every type of vehicle, including airplanes, automobiles, bicycles, earthmovers, farm equipment, heavy-duty trucks and motorcycles.
Michelin also offers a full range of innovative services and solutions that help make mobility safer, more efficient and more environmentally friendly. To create unique mobility experiences, Michelin publishes travel guides, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and road atlases.
Headquartered in Greenville, S.C., Michelin North America employs more than 20,000 people and operates 19 major manufacturing plants in the U.S. and Canada.
Michelin is recognized as an employer of choice by the people who work here. They stay at Michelin because they have careers with a purpose at a company with a purpose. In fact, more than 97 percent of Michelin employees say they choose to move forward together with our company each year.
Michelin's status as a great place to work has been validated by the leading authorities on workplace culture:
· Forbes list of "Most Diverse Place to Work" and "Best Employer for New Grads"
· Fortune list of "World Most Admired Companies"
· Voted on the top 50 Employers list by the readers of Minority Engineer magazine, Women Engineer magazine and STEM Workforce Diversity magazine.
· Top Company for Women to work for in Transportation.
Michelin takes an advanced approach to career development, ensuring that you will come for a job but stay for a career. More than 75 percent of our managers are promoted from within, and we offer multiple career development paths to challenge employees to grow and realize their purpose across the span of their individual careers.
Apply now and start your own mobility journey with Michelin today.
Motivated by our Purpose - We Care about Giving People a Better Way Forward - Michelin offers our employees a comprehensive Total Rewards package with competitive well-being, health care, life insurance and retirement benefits and perks such as:
· Paternity leave
· Maternity leave
· Tuition reimbursement
· Family health care centers and fitness facilities at several company locations
· Fitness membership reimbursement through a network of nationwide facilities
· 529 college savings plan
· A 401(k) match
· Free tires based upon years of service
· An Employee Assistance Program
· A relocation assistance program
Michelin is an equal employment opportunity employer of minorities, women, veterans and the disabled. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a disability, please contact us at email@example.com
This position is not available for immigration sponsorship