Posted in Manufacturing 7 days ago.
Location: Goleta, California
Job Title: Product Merchandising Manager, NA Wholesale FLG
Reports to: Director of Merchandising, NA Wholesale, FLG
Location: Goleta or remote (willing to travel frequently)
Reporting directly to the Director of Merchandising, for US Wholesale, the Product Merchandising Manager will be responsible for driving assortment direction, category vision and marketplace strategies for all of Footwear. As a leader on the Merchandising team, the Product Merchandising Manager utilizes an in-depth understanding of the business, consumer, and marketplace to be a key influencer in shaping the seasonal product offering and strategy, from concept to launch. As an industry, category & market expert, your job is to be the go-to person for all product related matters & be the voice of our market.
1) Own the Merchandising Go-To-Market calendar from Brief to Sales Launch: partner with all the key stakeholders at each key milestone and deliver an assortment of product that meets the financial & strategic needs of the Ugg brand & North America wholesale market
2) Partners & collaborates with cross-functional leaders, including Sales, PLM, Design, Marketing, Demand Planning, Sales Ops & more to ensure alignment
3) Communication & Presentation: Efficient & effective communication required within team and with cross-functional team members. Present the line to internal & external stakeholders. Support sales team where necessary
4) Assortment Planning: Create Merchandise Financial Plan for North America Wholesale to support departmental and brand growth plans. Segment, differentiate the line & influence price architecture to target different consumer groups and distribution channels
5) Team Leader: Lead a team of two people with plans to grow further in FY23. Foster an environment of trust, open communication & development.
Who You Are
A commercially astute individual with an in-depth market knowledge and understanding of the North America fashion retail landscape. You will have a superior ‘eye’ for product and demonstrate an excellent understanding of the Brand Vision. You must be an effective communicator and influencer and be able to build collaborative and successful relationships across the business. You must also display excellent analytical skills and be able to convey findings of analysis in an impactful way. Effective team leading experience is also a must have.
We’d love to hear from people with
What We'll Give You –
Equal Employment Opportunity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other factors prohibited by law.