Posted in General Business 14 days ago.
Location: Fremont, California
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Enhances the capabilities of the Quality Assurance Department by providing technical support to help QE's improve quality through the QC - Cal SPC Program.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Monitors the SPC results throughout the line, and enters data into QC-Cal.
· Collects data of key dimension for SPC analysis.
· Ensures the SPC process is being done in compliance with SOP.
· Participates with the team members on SPC implementation.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from QE Team.
· Ability to define problems and collect data.
· Ability to operate Windows Office 365 and related software.
· Ability to write simple correspondence. Read and understand visual aid.
· Ability to read and comprehend Blue Prints, GD & T knowledge, CMM Reports and SPC instructions.
· Ability to be autonomous.
· Experience is a plus.
· High School Diploma or equivalent GED.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.