Posted in General Business 6 days ago.
Location: Clinton, Massachusetts
At Jabil we strive to make ANYTHING POSSIBLE and EVERYTHING BETTER. With over 260,000 diverse, talented and dedicated employees across 100 locations in 30 countries, our vision is to be the most technologically advanced and trusted manufacturing solutions provider. We combine an unmatched breadth and depth of end-market experience, technical and design capabilities, manufacturing know-how, supply chain insights and global product management expertise to enable success for the world’s leading brands. We are driven by a common purpose to make a positive impact for each other, our communities, and the environment.
Performs various technical activities for data molding; preventive and/or corrective maintenance, as well as operating the machining tools and equipment with appropriate safety equipment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Performs preventive maintenance of molding dices according to procedure and reports the status of the molds to the supervisor.
· Operates machining tools and equipment for preventive and/or corrective maintenance of the molds.
· Operates machining tools and equipment with proper safety equipment.
· Performs inventory of molding tools and parts and reports the status to supervisor.
· Maintains logs of all molds that have undergone preventative maintenance, as well as controlling each of the molds.
· Performs technical jobs such as machining.
· Follows the instructions of immediate supervisor and/or machining tech.
· May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Machines and tools area knowledge
· Equipment inventory knowledge
· Mechanical skills
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.