- Will be working on construction sites performing point to point commissioning with all standard end devices
- Will be functional testing building mechanical and terminal systems
- Will be reviewing construction drawings and determine discrepancies with our control drawings
- Will be troubleshooting building system problems. This includes both mechanical design issues and sequence of operation issues.
- Maintains very detailed and accurate documentation (Checkout Sheets, punch list within Checkout DB Tool, Drawing Red-Lines) for all working on the project
- Team Player (Hungry, Humble, People Smart)
- Communicate project issues (design, quality) back to PC/PM
- Communicate with electrical subcontractors giving them project direction
- Works professionally with other project contractors and end users to keep a spirit of cooperation
- Must be proactive. If assignments fall through, execute other tasks that can be worked on
- Excellent communication skills. Internal and external updates on progress and project issues
- Time management. Including daily preparation for the following day's work and staying focused to the task at hand
- Drive to learn new skills. This includes not just formal training but asking questions, trying new tasks, etc.