The Department Coordinator is responsible for providing clerical and administrative support for assigned department/operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties and tasks may be assigned.
- File and maintain all files for the department in an accurate and timely manner.
- Prepare files for archiving and coordinate pick-up as needed.
- Copy, fax, scan and index documents as needed.
- Maintain user ID access and passwords for Web portal administration and other information systems assigned.
- Sort and distribute incoming mail and coordinate outgoing mail.
- Coordinate and organize appointments and coordinate department meetings; assist with department events.
- Update and maintain email distribution list, organization charts, staff contact lists, etc.
- Enter information in licensing or other company database, electronic files, and hard copy files in accordance with company procedures, including scanning of materials as appropriate.
- Support Administrative Assistant, including answering phones and other administrative tasks as needed.
- Responds courteously and professionally to internal and external customers via phone calls, office visits, correspondence etc.
- Regular and reliable attendance is required for the job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Six (6) months of experience in administrative support role.
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced, deadline driven work environment.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Must have proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook); proficiency in USRC applications required within 90 days of hire.
U.S. Renal Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran.