At Inspire, we are MAVERICKS and VISIONAIRES. We spark a culture of innovation that welcomes great ideas to thrive at every level. From the restaurant to the boardroom, our team members have the freedom to take risks and think differently. After all, that's how we were founded.
As a member of MAVERICK STUDIOS you will:
· Support Inspire's family of brands by directing and executing world-class content for our fellow brands and shared services teams.
· Ensure the culture and values of Inspire and brands is reflective in all content generated by the production services team.
· Coordinate internal and external resources to produce exceptional content.
Adhere to and/or develop the visual, editorial, and technical standards for Inspire and brands
Observe set or location and reviews drawings and other information relating to natural or artificial conditions to determine filming and lighting requirements
Instruct camera operators regarding camera setup, angles, distances, movement, and other variables and signals cues for starting and stopping filming
Collaborate with creative director, motion and web designers, and other digital media and design team members in the process of developing creative storylines and executing video ideas
Storyboarding ideas as part of creative development before motion graphics production begins while ensuring project adheres to specifications of script and brand guidelines
Directing final editing of video projects
Proper archiving of project once all deliverables have been created
Special projects as requested
Perform other duties as assigned
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE QUALIFICATIONS
Bachelors degree in digital arts, RTVF, graphic design, video production, or relevant work experience/ related field.
5 - 7 years of concept-to-completion professional video experience in a broadcast or corporate video production and communication environment, with increasing levels of responsibility
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS or ABILITIES
* Is a motivated self-starter.
* Has a proven track record in corporate or agency video production, with demonstrated ability to create informational and engaging video content.
* Has expert-level experience taking a project from ideation, pre-production all the way through post-production.
* Is a confident communicator, able to interface with corporate executives as well as hired talent, comfortably directing them in a production setting.
* Expert-level experience with modern camera systems.
* Experience operating stabilization tools.
* Camera experience in studio, outdoor and live event settings.
* Drone camera operation experience.
* Expert-level knowledge and experience with lighting techniques in studio and outdoor settings, heavy experience with different types of lights, knows which lights to utilize in various production scenarios.
* Extensive experience with lighting setups for interview and multi-camera / multi-person conversational scenarios.
* Skilled and creative video editor; current with modern editing trends and techniques.
* Has a deep understanding of delivering clear messages and engaging viewers emotionally through dynamic storytelling.
* Possesses creative flair and versatility, passionate about current trends in design and video.
* Has an artistic eye, takes pride in the fine details of typography, composition, exposure, color, timing and movement.
* Has a strong ear for music, ability to make tasteful, intelligent selections, enhance mood and build emotion for a wide range of genres.
* Has strong post-production expertise - color grading, video compression, file size optimization for various formats.
* Has some motion graphics experience (titles, 3rds, intros/outros). Significant experience a plus.
* Is able to deftly manage feedback from multiple stakeholders throughout project lifecycle while meeting deadlines.
* Is a true team player, able to take critiques in a positive and constructive manner, and always open to suggestion. Willing to go beyond a job description and jump in where needed.
* High level of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Premier Pro, Media Encoder, Photoshop, and various video compression technologies.
* Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
* Must be proficient in visual storytelling as well as a strong understanding of how to merge script and story with design.
Inspire Brands is a multi-brand restaurant company whose portfolio includes nearly 32,000 Arby's, Baskin-Robbins, Buffalo Wild Wings, Dunkin', Jimmy John's, Rusty Taco and SONIC Drive-In restaurants worldwide.
We're made up of some of the world's most iconic restaurant brands, but we're much more than just a restaurant company. We're a team of hundreds of thousands who individually and collectively are changing the way people eat, drink and gather around the table. We know that food is much more than a staple-it's an experience. At Inspire, that's our purpose: to ignite and nourish flavorful experiences.